If you haven’t stopped by Boomdeeadda, you’re in for a treat. Boomdee’s clever and creative blog covers eclectic topics ranging from animals to vintage. She loves the color aqua and weaves it throughout her posts. I look forward to reading her blog daily. It’s always upbeat, personal and informative.
Among my recent favorites:
Continuing the One Lovely Blog Award Tradition:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven bloggers you admire.
- Leave each blogger a comment letting them know they’ve been honored here.
- I love dancing. I don’t do it enough.
- The spelling of my name Alys dates back to the 1600s.
- I love the smell of the earth, the sprout of a seed and the joy of a changing garden.
- I never get tired of holding babies.
- Things I’ve done in spite of my fears: scuba diving, para-sailing and holding my cat as he slipped away.
- I used to cover my short, red, curly hair with my mother’s black slip so I could pretend I was Elizabeth Taylor in National Velvet.
- I enjoy the sound of a purring cat, fizzy champagne and my husband’s laughter.
Seven Super Bloggers
- A Detailed House Blogging about architectural details and design symmetry.
- A Nature Mom “Playing outdoors and exploring the wonders of nature…every day.”
- As Time Goes…Buy Fashion and fun, all rolled into one.
- David Hobson’s Garden Humour “To boldly grow where no man has groan before.”
- Pillows-a-la-Mode An education writer who loves to make pillows and crafts in her free time.
- The Pyjama Gardner. PJ blogs with humour about her spacious and inspired garden.
- Romancing the Bee Making urban beekeeping beautiful.
Thank you, Boomdee. It’s been a joy getting to know you. Thanks to all my readers for making this a special place.