The sweet, lovely and indefatigable Boomdee’s in town. We’re having a great time.
If you’re new to Gardening Nirvana, it may surprise you to learn that the two of us met through blogging. We live in different countries, thousands of miles apart, but quickly realized we had something special. The ‘written’ word brought us together, with an assist from technology. We became fast friends. Like a twin, I missed her even before I knew she was there to miss.
Now she’s here for a week, so we’re eating, site-seeing, touring, laughing, photographing and talking our hearts out. She came all the way from Canada to be here the week of my birthday. Happy Boomdee to me!
Spina Farms Pumpkin Patch Highlights:
- Hay rides through the beautiful sunflowers fields
- Over 60 pumpkin varieties
- Locally owned and operated
- The opportunity to meet and snuggle a few small animals (I got to hold a chicken!)
- Climb on the over-sized Adirondack chair and feel like a child again